Where to start??? Well first they put the wrong name on it for the doctor. They put on a nurse's name from my doctors office instead of the doctor's name. How they manged to do that is beyond me because I took in hard copies of the prescriptions. They weren't called in.
On the first script they gave me 64 pills instead of 84. Even had 64 listed on the bottle as the number to give me. (that is the one I noticed was fucked up first). I called and spoke to the pharmacy manager who said that the person who typed it in, apparently hit the wrong key.
He gave me the other 20 pills AND put the actual doctor's name on that bottle.
On the second script they only gave me half of it. I didn't' pay attention to that one in the beginning because of the fuck up on the first one. I called them up about once I realized that one had been fucked up too.
I realized that there was absolutely no way 120 pills could fit in that small bottle. Turns out that they were supposed to give me 2 bottles instead of one. The lady who was there tried to blow it off by saying they were probably busy and missed it.
She also tried to tell me that the doctor name on the bottle was another doctor who worked in my doctor's practice. I couldn't remember the PA's name so I thought that might be true.
So I asked the nurse about it when I went to the doctor last month. her jaw almost hit the floor. She couldn't believe how bad they had screwed up. The office called the pharmacy and got the right doctor name put on the scripts for the records. The nurse could have gotten in a lot trouble if the records were ever pulled and it showed her as the dispensing doctor; especially since it was a controlled drug (percocet for pain).
I didn't realize until later that I could have gotten in trouble too for having a script from an unlicensed person.
I found out that the particular pharmacy in Oklahoma City has a reputation of fucking up scripts.
To me that is some scary shit. Who knows what all they fuck up??? They have been known to give out the wrong medication too. That would suck if a person was allergic to the one that they erroneously gave out.