It's unfortunate to say that just because someone behaves stereotypically they could be whatever, in this case, gay.
But jesus, can we compile some of the facts?
- A theater dork.
- Someone who loves Legally Blonde: The Musical
- An avid America's Next Top Model; talks about "smiling with your eyes"
- A huge fan of Kathy Griffin
- A huge reality tv junkie
- Loves and gets extremely excited about designing trash-bag wear
- Having fertility problems with his wife
- A pathological liar
- Is often "friends" with a lot of girls, but sucks up to alpha males that he wishes he could be like (Jessie, Russell)
- Is very socially awkward
- His mannerisms and general way of conducting himself
- Possibly estranged from his brother for "disagreeing" with his homosexuality?
Feel free to add more.
Now each of these in of itself isn't a big deal. But when you combine them ALL together, I feel like it's our duty to get some official clarification on this. Especially for Obese Richards's sake.