1. Take out bread, while berating it for being slightly stale.
2. Spread peanut butter on one side, rolling your eyes at it for being the crunchy kind (your favorite it smooth, dammit).
3. Spread jelly and call it a douchebag.
4. Eat sandwich and enjoy it anyway.
1. Have some old person get out the bread.
2. Have another old person spread the peanut butter and jelly.
3. Eat sandwich while complaining that you could have done a better job.
1. Take out the bread and tell everyone that your sandwich is going to be the best sandwich ever made.
2. Spread peanut butter on one side while reminding everyone that sandwiches are your specialty.
3. Spread jelly on the other side and proclaim that no one in history has ever made a sandwich this perfect.
4. Drop sandwich on floor, and blame it on Mark Burnett.
1. Kiss the peanut butter and tell it how much you love it, while ignoring the bread and jelly.
2. Realize, way too late, that you need all of those things to make a sandwich.
3. Decide that you'd rather starve than use the bread and jelly.
4. Start to cry from hunger.
1. Take out two butter knifes, and bang them together in preparation for the upcoming task.
2. Take out bread, and spread peanut butter on one side.
3. Look the jelly over, and decide that jelly is for sissies. Put it in the back of the cabinet, and pretend it doesn't exist.
4. Eat sandwich, feeling proud that you didn't give in to that queer jelly.
1. Tayke aut that thar bread.
2. Sprayd peanaut buhttah aynd jellah awl over it.
3. Eat it awllll up.
1. Sit quietly, and stare at the peanut butter, jelly, and bread in front of you.
2. Keep staring at the materials without saying a word, while Lex begins to assemble the sandwich.
3. Wait until Lex is finished then steal it out of his hands, justifying it by saying that you were honorable and didn't backstab the ingredients like Lex did.
4. Say that you will share the sandwich with poor children and your family, then eat it all yourself.
1. Take out bread, while saying that in YOUR day they didn't have this crazy whole wheat stuff.
2. Spread peanut butter, while shaking you head at this new fangled brand.
3. Spread jelly on the other side while telling everyone that this new generation just can't make a decent jelly.
4. Completely ruin your enjoyment of the sandwich by reminding yourself that they were better back in the old days.